View Single Post
Originally Posted by Anubis Black View Post
Just a quick question regarding mugen covers. Going to the provided link and searching for HLI-N900XL yields a single result, which requires you to buy a battery with the cover, so I guess this is not the correct procedure.

If I understand correctly, the suggestion is to follow the link provided and in the field "Battery Model and Cover Color" to put "HLI-N900XL" and in the "Your Battery Order Number" field to write "50002XXXX" where XXXX ranges from 0001 to 3000. Is this correct? What bothers me is that this page is an order for an additional backdoor, which seems to be different from a cover (if one is to judge by the image shown).

Can you please shed some light on this issue, perhaps whether or not the cover is still available and if the workaround is still possible?
Hi there,

"Anubis Black" approximately one month ago I ordered just a cover from Mugen for my N900 following the same steps you are commenting and I did get it without any problem.

BTW I have done a dual battery with Polarcells and it really rulez!!

Thanks "dr_frost_dk" for sharing with us your knowledge and tests and also to the community. Much appreciated