View Single Post
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ UK; http://stackoverflow.com/users/737641/a12jun
Hi all, this is my first post on these forums but by no means my first visit! I shall start with a quick introduction so please skip ahead to the question if you so wish.
I'm a graduate software engineer based in the UK, and I acquired my N9 just over a year ago as I was fascinated by the openness of the system and was excited about the possibilities of developing for it. I have been keeping an eye on the forums here just to keep atop of the latest developments and I genuinely enjoy seeing the community support for this device. I'm now looking to develop some simple apps.

* Intro over *

I want to write a simple script which toggles the Colour Profile value between the three options. I'm not sure where to begin but I would like to find out for myself how to do it. I'm assuming that to start off I need to write the toggle script, make it executable and then run it from the UI. If someone could point me in the right direction I can take it from there.

Thanks