View Single Post
Originally Posted by dylanemcgregor View Post
This definitely feels like a big part of it. This morning I was trying to look up something on my Note. I started typing in the phrase I was searching for into the search field in Dolphin, but I had to look up a model number in another app, so I briefly switched away, looked up the number and switched back only to find that I had to retype the first part of the string again. Did the OS decide to shut down the browser that I'd just been using to save system resources, or was there something else going on? I don't even know the answer, but I know that little things like that seem to happen all the time, and so the devices just don't seem to lend themselves well to easy multitasking.
I constantly have issues like that in multitasking, games restarting, browser, downloads stopped, etc..... Its year behind symbian, not even starting with meego or maemo. Its multitasking is horrible. I might of had better on my silly nokia 3650. when I try to explain this to people on engadget/the verge they dismiss me and just say those are dead stupid platforms, but those people were using razrs when I had symbian smartphones, I don't think they are capable of understanding what a snartphone should be capable of. That includes mobile editors on these sites.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to waldo For This Useful Post: