View Single Post
Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
Heya people!

On behalf of all MeeCast/OMWeather team I'd like to wish you all a merry Christmas! And as a gift I'd like to present you all my very new set of weather icons not only for MeeCast, but for any weather application on any device that supports custom icons

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atmos, an HD set of reallistic weather icons. Right now it is on its way to Ovi Store near you but, to be honest, it was not quite designed for n9's screen but for something with higher resolution. For example, this is how it looks with MeeCast for BlackBerry 10 (tweaked UI is also coming to Harmattan, but a bit later )

It's extremely cool, overwhelmingly beautiful, 512×512 in size so grab it and use it anywhere you like (but you're still not allowed to resell it or bundle it with any other weather application, hahaha :P). And most importantly it's free, as always, though if you'd like to donate some coins to us we will not stop you (Donate via PayPal)

Download Atmos Iconset 0.12

And once again, merry Christmas to you all, best wishes and cheers from all MeeCast team

Last edited by wazd; 2012-12-24 at 22:09.

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to wazd For This Useful Post: