View Single Post
Originally Posted by sondjata View Post
Though I generally like the 900 which I bought about a year and a half ago, I probably wouldn't go for it now. It is a big plus that you have access to the filesystem, but in my experience, if you're not a "power user" that feature is moot.

My biggest gripe at this point is with battery life. Under 3G I cannot go a full day. I have to switch to 2G for a "day's worth" of standby. I have Google Voice and a SIP client connected via RTCOMM which may or may not be a part of the problem but still the thing should not be giving me warnings after 12 hours with next to no use. It's been this way since I purchased an real Nokia battery and I have no intention of buying the huge batteries to attach to this thing. It is big enough and I don't want it any bigger. That is really my main complaint.
Get a 1500mAh battery, they fit in without a new back cover. I have sip+gtalk+skype connected all day as well. There is perhaps a rogue process on your device?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post: