View Single Post
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
which you go on to acknowledge later in your ramble.
Are you entirely sure, that such hostile and offensive part was required in your post? While I know you're accustomed to doing so, I'm sure that there is no real point of conflict in our interpretations of election - after all, it doesn't change anything, and results are same.

If you feel better by stating that Council did a "favor" by running election for Board - instead of "performing duty", as I interpret it - it's fine, no need for trying to enforce this view of things on others, by using words like "ramble".

I'm sure, that we can have different opinions on things, without embarrassing others, by usage of such disrespecting language. I also think, that you should be already aware of it, after almost half of a year of being Councilor, and little less of being it's chair. And before you use it as argument - no, what others do/did in the past/will be doing, isn't good excuse for your own actions.

Thanks in advance, for caring more about words that you use in future.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!