View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by lma View Post
Please stop reading your own pet peeve into messages which have nothing to do with it.
You just did the exact same thing. You don't like the tone of something said, so you brought your own pet peeve to the table.

Simply stated, don't be a hypocrite.

The fact is that with Texrat's late withdrawal we're left with a two-member board which cannot function and according to the bylaws we must have a new election.
Confirm or deny he pulled out before stating it like a fact.

Of course that takes us into December at best before we can have a functioning foundation, which makes the handover of assets from Nokia before the plugs are pulled even less likely. C'est la guerre...
If the last council had gotten all of their stuff sorted before the in-fighting, before the public fighting, we'd not be in the emergency of trying to recover the wasted time as such.

Time was wasted. That's my true prob. And all we have to show for it a community that doesn't trust the board fully, a community that's fractured and nothing but a few people that have picked sides and ultimately do nothing but add fuel to the fire.

Things need to be resolved. We don't need people that are only out to line their pockets or further their own agendas. You want to fight for that, be my guest.

I'll have none of that.