View Single Post
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I'm not a developer nor designer so it's hard for me to give understandable examples but i try...

a lot of n9 apps work with the same basic ui which is aviable in white and black (take a look at wazapp, filebox, etc.)

would be nice to have this app also in such a smooth and clean ui... the one now is not what i like (but like your work don't worry)

i tried to make an example... doesn't look really good, but i think it shows well what i mean.

On top we see which league we are watching at the moment and on the left is a refresh button,

the results i would like to see like this. don't know whats the best to implement goals. maybe while tapping on the game it opens a new screen with game information like actual game time, goals, cards, players on the field (maybe you can add different sources if openligadb doesn't provide all information)

the icon on bottom could be used to come to a startscreen where we can choose between the leagues...if you do this add an option to the setting panel (start with league xy)

i hope it's understandable and possible for you to make the app like this... or you find some people who can help you
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to snooky For This Useful Post: