View Single Post
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Finland
I got the good old "Connecting..." error, with my messages being sent while being shown unsent and me unable to receive responses (tested with my wifes phone). I removed the account, the program and all the files in .wazapp - in this order though I don't know if it matters. After a reinstallation and reregistration everything works fine, including sending pics and even videos!

*edit: Sending videos worked with my 2 second test clip, but a few minute clip was already too much, it sends it forever and when it's finally about to finish it says retry. I'm not even sure if the problem is with the app. Oh well, I can live without sending videos over wazapp.

About syncing contacts: I've got over 400 contacts, so I suppose that would cause problems. Whenever I sync my contacts I get a "Not responding, close app? yes/no" message between every step of the process (sometimes the app freezes for a while before it). Resolutely choosing no every time lets me move forward and gets my contacts synced eventually.

Cheers for all the devs! I actually started thinking about starting to use twitter just so I could follow them on it And I definitely think part of my next paycheck's going to a donation