View Single Post
Tony,

You could just use your net-based yahoo client, of course, but what about the rest of us who want to use the 5 or so 770 apps that have the following feature embedded into them:

"Send via email"

I've tried to copy and paste some of my notes and other things, like the hand-drown scratchpad images, into yahoo and it will not work. The only way to be able to use all of those features (which I do want to use) is to have the yahoo configured through the built-in mail client.

So, I too want to know why the 770 cannot access my yahoo account (and by the way, I am a deluxe member, so I have the right to access my account this way.... if you're a free member, you cannot access your account this way.....) I still cannot log in.... I've tried everything. It just doesn't work.

Could someone who is actually using yahoo this way please respond with the directions? No one seems to know what to do.... and Yahoo themselves don't yet support the Nokia ... although the software that comes with our device looks eerily similar to Outlook Express, so I don't know why they wouldn't .... heh

Thanks