View Single Post
Posts: 204 | Thanked: 754 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
@Skry
we respect your opinion. if offer it couple a times
but not after keep posting the same opinion for even after 2 years as karam mentioned
and btw i would agree to install speed/battery patch and won't say that again as i offered my opinion
it's kinda silly to keep arguing about them all the time (as karam said above)
As an user of this particular forum, I think I have my right to publish my (completely polite and correct) opinion, especially on this matter as there are real reasons to keep away from both patches discussed. So, if my short but very relevant comment and/or opinion about this matter can save even one (potentially even new and easily misled) N900 user from problems he might be facing because of these patches, I'm very much justified to do so. In addition, I did not go into details as all the facts are already discussed earlier so no-one got repeated. I have not repeated myself either, or argued with anyone.

So what was your problem again?

Originally Posted by memorian View Post
i think they are judging the old sp and bp
differences between older versions and the newest ones are just enormous . checking the sources will make you think that the def of them
changed 180 degrees

why don't you give a try to sp as for bp if you are satified with your battery life don't try it
Was this adressed to me? I'll answer anyway..
I have recently tried both. There are better and trouble free ways to get a better performance, a better battery life and a better placebo. Short and simple. I will, however, re-check the sources if that is your suggestion. It is a completely different matter if you want to hear what I have to say about them, or not.

Please note that I'm not here to pick a fight, especially considering the situation karam has and the fact that I still respect his work and commitment regardless of my personal opinions and observations.

Last edited by Skry; 2012-08-01 at 01:07.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skry For This Useful Post: