View Single Post
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by lmiked View Post
oh! Bur that's where you're wrong my friend... I also used same number in different phones (N8 and N9), but in case you don't know, wazapp identifies itself to the whatsapp servers as a symbian whatsapp client, therefore making whatsapp servers believe you're using a symbyan phone, thats why you had no problems so far with changing you're number between you're N95 and N9, cause as far as whatsapp is concerned, you're using symbian all the time.
as for me, as I said before, my wazapp was working perfectly, but in a matter of minutes, it went from perfect to fail-too-many, all it took was booting up nitdroid, registering whatsapp in nitroid and thinking "it works", then shutting down, booting MeeGo, and BAAMM, wazapp not working, re-register and FAIL-TOO-MANY. This was in a matter of like 5 minutes.
in my case, the number was the same, and so was the IMEI, the only different thing was the OS, and obviously the whatsapp client used to login, maybe then whatsapp associated my number with an android whatsapp client... And when I went back to wazapp (that identifies itself as a symbian client) maybe it blocked me maybe "thinking" that someone had stolen my sim card or something like that.
i have to disagree on that ! , i used it on N9 and then switched to 808 pureview (as we all know: symbian belle) and after switching back to my n9 i got the too many error