View Single Post
I would like to really appriciate hard work done by Sotiris and teams. I'm really huge fan of NOKIA all my life i've and having N9 just make fly in sky. The best OS i can ever have and i can proudly say to everyone Hey I have better and different phone then rest of people who have IOS and Android just common OS in market.

I'm so much in love with meego and i swear i'm never going to let go my N9. I still have few of my old Nokia's phone still with me which i don't use it but still leave it.

I thought Nokia would have continue with Meego/Meamo just be different then rest of companies, something unique but for some reason NOKIA's been making wrong decession from last couple months. They sold their high end phone company "Vertu" and now they let going Meego/Meamo.

I guess its all on users up here now to sign some kind of Petition and send to NOKIA for keep continue with Sotiris effort and stay with Meego rather coming up with WP.

I'm just loosing my mind right now so i don't even know what i'm writing but its kinda sock to me today.

anyway thanks again to Sotiris and team, keep up good work and best luck with your future work

The Following User Says Thank You to pri_p81 For This Useful Post: