View Single Post
Have seen both the N900 and the N9 from their prototype stage , and always wondered why this OS in both it's incarnations was not at that time , or even later Nokia's choice for the future .

You had the first Mobile Operating system capable of operating with no physical keys with the N900 , since the keyboard was practicaly used only for typing .
Something like that on top of everything else showed just how many things were possible from this company if the time and money were spent .

Granted , in most cases fighting against the company's management is not the best way to do business and the deceision was made from people far and away from the realily of the mobile phone market .

In any case , I also want to thank you for your work , and the experience you provided me with two phones a lot different from most others and in a good way for the most part .
Thank you for giving us two devices that made it a habbit for me since then to always try and find the same capabilities in other phones running other Os's and either finding a hard way to do the same things or realizing that they were impossible .

And last but not least , since I am from greece too please allow me to say something in Greek

Ευχαριστω πολυ , και λυπαμαι που η κατασταση σε αυτη την εταιρεια σας εφτασε στο σημειο να αποχωρησετε . Μπορω μονο να φανταστω οτι μετα απο τοσα χρονια δουλειας και προσπαθειας για αποτελεσματα που ποτε δεν εκτιμηθηκαν οσο θα επρεπε , η πικρια πρεπει να ηταν μεγαλη εδω και καποια χρονια .
Ευχαριστω για την υπομονη σας και την επιμονη σας να μας χαρισετε και το Ν9 σαν μια δευτερη λυση μετα το υπεροχο για φορητη συσκευη Ν900

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gliatiotis For This Useful Post: