View Single Post
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Beijing, China
Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
"i prefer freezing apps" even some system one...

& even i am not so passionate about call & cam & not even ICS(if there is any difficulty porting it)... since my N900 is more of a tablet to me then a phone

P.s - i think e-yes(& ammyt) did great job with even great dedication, he is was working on N900 NITdroid since 2010...
I'm waiting for a stable & fast build of NITDroid too but say, current NITDroid is really FAR FROM COMPLETE and laggy. I had a Milestone with identical CPU and RAM as N900 but CM7 and ICS on it was much smoother than I've experienced on my N900... Optimization issues it must be. N9's NITDroid got similar problem 'cuz I flashed one for my classmate and system is not as fluid as an OMAP3630+1GB RAM can do...
I don't know what's the current progress of e-yes and fellow. Yeah he WAS ONCE so dedicated on N900 'cuz he's got no N9 but once he got donated he and the team split. Now in the NITDroid forum they're even rudely responding to and deleting those posts asking for ICS progress...
Meanwhile ammyt (to me) is more concentrated on N900 and still provides support in TGNT thread... What a comparison.
So what's NIT's first priority? Latest version? Voice calls? HW accel? Camera? Overall experience? Nah, I don't see ANY of them gets properly implemented.