Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
is the cam working ?

what are the benefits over default N12 Umay

& whats the amount of free ram... for me normally its from 90 to 110mb

P.s. - the images are not fitting correctly
click on ton down arrow in attachments & select "insert all"

good job

GODbless
What... Well I'm simply MODDING on top of a mixture of N12's 2.3.4 and 2.3.7 version and EVERYTHING should be working like Team NITDroid's initial release... THIS IS NOT A NEW VERSION OF NITDROID!
Camera's already working in 2.3.7, but since the released 2.3.7 is very much unstable, you can check out one of my old posts for the camera libs to enable camera viewfinding even under 2.3.4. Be aware though, camera doesn't zoom or focus and has a very low success rate of taking photo (mostly when you press the shutter it freezes and asks you to close it)
Benefits? It looks nice and is good for showing off to your CM7-toting friends :P ("WOW you compiled a CM7 for N900?! Awesome!!")
For me free RAM goes 140M+ when turned on and usually stays above 120M. See, I don't install much apps, never leave ANY background running apps and always use AutoStarts to turn off MOST auto-start or background-run permissions. N900 is NOT a PC and we should lighten its load (besides, I've got an Epic 4G for gaming and heavy computing)
Plus I've seldom posted before... You can see I'm a novice here. And I'm posting from the N900 so there's not much to do with the attachments

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyYan For This Useful Post: