View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
Linux and openness gives you "power", but with power comes responsibility. If you are not ready to deal with consequences of tweaking your phone's operation further than what GUI provides - then just don't do it. Be responsible and do not blame NOKIA...
I don't blame anybody for anything about the N9, I'm very happy with this superb device and its superior OS over Android, iOS, WP whatever... My data is my property and I don't like propietary systems only for the companies interests and my unconvenience...
So here I am.

Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
I didnt meant to hijack this thread.
You don't and I'm glad you chimed in. The fuxored version numbers for FF 13.0 in Ovi-store only might draw some attention to this problem, which the advanced users already know how to circumvent, but which is still unsolved for simple users who don't know.
We're asking here because you CAN provide solutions Nokia-forum simply won't. But I guess I'll have to turn on NSU again to get PR_1.3 when it's time and hope it will fix it.

If not, we'll continue how to resolve this.
PLEASE!?
Current Maemo Community Council member

Last edited by Win7Mac; 2012-06-12 at 23:33.