View Single Post
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
And if you think "ok it's too late for me but let's save my contacts' information". Every one of your contacts just need to be in a phonebook of another Whatsapp user.
Well, but I refuse to be set as a user that have given their phone to Whatsapp and to do that to any of my contacts. I have registered with an alias phone from fonyou.com and not with my real phone number. And I asked friends I added in Java Port, to add that number in another contact and not the one with my real number. I want to only add numbers of people that already given their number to Whatsapp inc. If in a future Whatsapp give privacy problems I would be safe, and who nows, maybe I save somebody. I could also try to ask for removing my real number from their databases, as I am not an user with that number and didn't accepted their privacy policy.

Maybe is futile, but I must try.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
All numbers are sent with international prefix. Every time you send a message, your number and the recipient's number are sent with international prefixes.
Yeah, I now, but if no international prefix, number is not synced and then not sent to Whatsapp servers, is it?

Last edited by malkavian; 2012-05-31 at 23:03.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post: