View Single Post
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by optional106 View Post
I noticed that some contacts in the original Java port did not show up in the selectable Yappari contact list for me, so i edited the xml file and they showed up just fine.

Does this mean i must choose to run my contacts all either on whatsapp or Yappari ?
That's very crazy. Yappari and Java port are two different programs. Yappari shows you the contacts from your address book that have the phone numbers in international format.

In every version of Whatsapp for any mobile phone (iPhones, Android, etc) you must edit all your contacts. They have to have the mobile numbers in international format.

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
this is the output::
You should have sent me that through a private message (yes please delete that output in your post).

It says login failed and if your Java port works then it can only be two things:

1.- You registered your Java Port with a different IMEI, but you said it's the same in both.

2.- You typed a different phone number for Yappari than the one you used in your Java Port. Remove this file:
Code:
/home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf
And type it again. Also check in the prefs.xml file of the Java port which phone number you used to register.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2012-05-31 at 19:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post: