View Single Post
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Ipswich, Uk
Yesterday I signed up for the Samsung Galaxy SIII Blue. I had to do it. I've been a Nokia man since the mobile phone was a brick, and even a suitcase like thing.. We all know Nokia is like a wondering child in the night at the moment, Maybe some one will pass by and find that child and take it back to were it belongs.... But for now they have nothing to offer... the N9 is one of the biggest flops I've ever seen in the world of mobile phones. Watching their promo video I wanted one so bad it was untrue... then BANG... no N9 for the UK market....WHAT THE F*** is that all about..????

Maemo.org has been the best thing that's happened to the N900 this is the heart and soul of smart phone life style.. And I wish to thank everyone involved in tuning my quiet a basic smart phone into the bomb that it now is...

So I should have the Samsung on the 1st of June an to what I can tell by the videos on Youtube and also the SII before it this smart phone is going to be a killer.

I will be placing my in perfect order N900 on the bay once I have my Samsung so look out for it. and it really is in near perfect order ie 1 tiny scratch on the case, the kick stand dont flick like new but still sits happy in home position, 2400mAh battery ( dam site better than the Nokia battery.) Screen has never been touched, it as always had protectors on from brand new... it a worth while thing to look out for...

there is only one issue I could never sort out and that was the email accounts on the phone would never update them selves every 5 mins.. no matter what I did it just never would! but Im sure some one knows the answer to that little issue.

Loz. :-)

Audiophile real hi end hifi lover: Revolver Rebel turntable Ortofon CMBPRO stylus, Arcam FMJ MS250 Media server, Krell KRC-2 Analogue pre amp, DENON UDRA-70 sub amp, Harmon Kardon EQ8 eq.
ECS EA1 mono block amps x2, Tannoy M3, Tannoy ST50 super tweeters.
Tannoy 625 Alfie Sub, Revo iblik Wifi reflashed now with DAB. Pure Sound

Dont steal, the govenment hates the compitition.

www.vacrite.co.uk