View Single Post
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Near St. Albans UK
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Thanks for the advice guys.

Does anyone know how we go about warranty repairs in the UK? I have just been in touch with Nokia Care online who can't help me as they have not been trained and the warranty checker claims this is "out of warranty", although I am guessing the automated system may not be able to recognise this in the UK? I bought this from a forum member and the device was "as new" still in it original plastic packaging. As I said before, it was working when I powered it on but has become worse since so returning it would be my very last option if there is other avenues I can follow first

@requiem_76: Did you have this problem before flashing the device?
where does the product code originate? My was from Denmark. I typed in my IMEI number into the UK site and they said it was under warranty! Only when i contacted them via email they said parts that were unavailable in the UK, i.e. the screen, they would not be able to replace.

They told me to send it back to Denmark, which i didnt in the end! as it was only a odd looking scratch.

If you are not having luck with Nokia UK, try emailing the Nokia of the country its from as Denmark for example were quite helpful! Failing that try getting back to your USA supplier!

it must be quite frustrating! this is the first time i have bought a phone from overseas and after all the stories I have heard on here my last!

let us know ow you get on

The Following User Says Thank You to Grazy For This Useful Post: