View Single Post
Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by TTgowings View Post
Sweet Py (eventually yes) and since the other day, it loads abit better now, as I just removed my external card and it scanned quite quickly, then I undid some of the folders to check for media, then re-inserted my MMC and slowly added the diff files to search for and that seemed to work. So now on startup, sometimes it'll take about 30secs or less to search for the media and other times it still takes a few mins.

Oh and I've asked on some of the other media apps currently available, and most devs have said either no or they'll look into it, but will you at some point add in visualiztions,

I guess some of us have been spoiled by PC media apps where they show album art and file descriptions or some sort of a phsycadelic Viz.. (looks really cool on the Xbox 360, where you can use your controller to somewhat control the visualizations, it'd be really cool if we could have this feature on the N800 and be able to use the touch screen, much like the Nintendo DS game Electroplankton)
Well, I can't promise you psychedelic viz. but at least there is album art and file descriptions. Press the fullscreen button when playing a music file.