View Single Post
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
exactly! that is sometimes just nice. I prefer atm onenote + skydrive over contributing to conboy for harmattan git in order to make it good enough for daily use + writing scripts to sync conboy files to my shell....
That is almost always nice for me, in the context you're describing it, because I don't have time to tinker much with my devices to get them to work as I want them.

But that's not what I meant with boring. I meant the basic operating system. Harmattan is a joy to use with swiping, feeds view, multi-tasking etc. Instead WP7 is to me quite boring, and the workflow is kind of linear. I got none of the excitement I got when I started using Harmattan.

I didn't mean there isn't many things in WP7 that I find better than in Harmattan. But it's mainly just some apps that are more nice or more feature complete. Regardless of individual applications, I find using the OS a drag compared to Harmattan. Trying to multi-task and switching between applications is such a frustrating experience, and that's what I do a lot with my phone.