View Single Post
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris
Have my new sgs2 (still with the original kernel at the moment, but it won't last )for a week now and I must say that the op (much younger than myself I guess) will enjoy it, no doubt, it's a very good piece of work, a real smartphone, excellent screen, -very good for games and media, impecable telephony function, even the HW kb is not missing too much.......I'm not compare it with our beloved N900 because there are 2 different things, completely different ( due to the N900 of course , which is still unique in this world...)..but I'm saying that after using the sgs2 and starting to do some tweaks on it I'm not having the same sensation as I was having doing the same thing with my N900, in fact I feel dumber not smarter ! (which just may be the case in the real life but that's a different kind of story...)

Anyway I just wanna say that I picked a sgs2 and not an N9 because it was about 8 time cheaper for me here in France ( yeah we'll have plenty of Lumia coming around here...)...but had the occasion to play with an N9 which (for me ) is just another sgs2, iphone or Razr ....no more waaaw reaction as it was the case with my N900...

The Following User Says Thank You to bingbings For This Useful Post: