View Single Post
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
@mesho123: the black background in the task navigation and appmenu is what harmattan style, btw if you still want to change it i will tell you the steps to change later.
2. which two files did you delete.. and btw i told everyone to just replace it with transitions.ini in the hildon-desktop folder. (thats only one).
3. i think you probably didnt reboot, and its not related to transitions file at all...

@patlak: this transitions work best with h/w sync, and i think you underclocked your n900 or something else... see the video how fast it is...@600mhz stock.

@Makeclick: sometimes when a application starts to freeze or takes more time to close, its just terminated making the phone more responsible and less lag. (there is a setting in the transitions file to close apps at that event)

@zurrain101: there is no problem with landscape or portrait or both, everything is just fine as nirmal.

i have the same issue as makeclick. and my phone has frozen complete a few times. how do i change the ini to affect this as you mentioned above in response to make click. i know how to edit it...but what line?