Thread: Tizen?
View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
on topic : tizen sounds like tarzan which has evolved from somewhere nowhere just to pull the plug on meego and guess what meego team members are trying to convince people to make a transition to tizen ,i dont know how one can be this ruthless ,one should be ashamed on that.
off topic : Qt app developers are not gonna like this .Being a N900 fan,i am quite disappointed with the way things are going & sad about those devs who have given about 2 precious years of their lives to meego.Finally Elop wins and meego dies .I would rather show a sympathy to those who have been working on for meego ,come back and lets have the joy of n900 and lets just stick to that .There is no fking future ,maemo dead ,meego dead and soon tizen will be gone too ,only thing which will be left is gonna be WINDOWS phone ,meego code is not goona be distributed .Between on this fall,incomplete meego CE 1.3 is gonna be the last release for N900, .So enjoy !! i think one can put his full faith in N900 without any doubt ,atleast upto 2012.