View Single Post
Originally Posted by ThreeM View Post
On a single Track longpress works but not on a Directory.Maybe a bug? Im in the Libary select one album with longpress but no popup shown with "add to playlist" In Filemode, the same seems to not working.
True. Thats because the API to Xbmc does not support adding directories yet. Once the API will support that I will enable the popup for Files -> Directories.

Another issue: In Portrait Mode the Volume Bar is not working properly. The Bar is to big, dont fit in screen so you cannot move the Slider to Max.
Thanks, I'll fix that. If reporting UI bugs, please always add the theme variant you are using (N900 is very different than N9/N950). In this case its obious as the Harmattan theme does not have a volume slider yet but just as hint for future bug reports.

Wha about Sorting entrys in Library Mode? Seems xbmcremote get the List unsorted. Can i handle it any way to get list alphabetical sorted?
Actually it should be sorted... If its not, its a bug. I'll check that.

Is there any Bugtracker for it? I think can contribute
Not yet. Currently you are asked to report bugs via mail or in the forum. Actually contributing a website and bugtracker would be a good start

Thanks