View Single Post
Pls any one could help me how to downgrade the os version. Currently i m using atrix and yesterday i upgraded my android to 2.3 gingerbread ( in order to use skype on it) but it seems to me after updating the phone i it has created pain in my arse. Previously i was able to use google talk on froyo however now even google talk have stopped working. Actually i am used to skype so as a solution a friend told me to update the android version to get it work as his 4g version is capable to run skype. Well this seems that i have completely messed up with the stable version of my phone's os after upgrading which i shouldn't have done.

Also i dont understand his atrix 4g can run skype but why dont mine. His phone came with built in gingerbread version but it doesn't matters whether the phone comes with built in os version or else the availability of os upgrade for the phone wont be important if every upgrade would have to cause such problems. Even i am facing problems with wireless it keeps scanning without connecting and after upgrading the phone i have lost 6Gb free space. I dont understand what is wrong with the phone and the phone surface catches heat soo quickly which i haven't experienced before since i bought the phone.

Moreover many of the apps keeps running in the background those which i hardly use. I am unsure is it 2.3 gingerbread upgrade which have caused this problem or is there something wrong with my phone. Will reseting the phone solves the problem with out having to lose any data (as i have never resseted a phone b4) or is there any process through which will be able to downgrade the version with out any hassle.

Last edited by jacobson; 2011-08-25 at 06:57. Reason: spell mistakes