Thread: Iphone VS N900
View Single Post
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
Jesus, how far has Apple's marketing gone these days? Don't tell me, your brain is screwed up enough to think that My Documents folder in your PC is an app? Everything is an iApp these days.
no, my documents is a folder. no one ever said it was an app, ie. application.

Please do explain the relation between 286-486, what does such hardware have to do with WebOS?
the relation if you had read properly is that they are all dead technologies... ie. obsolete. ( understand English much?)

Another question: WHO THE FVCK USES MMS? You say that 286 is dead and yet you use the ancient MMS over e-mail/bluetooth.
People still use MMS... it is not obsolete ie. still supported, people still use it - hence the functionality in all current smartphones and network providers.

Summary: Why are you on TMO, a forum dedicated to the little penguin and the dead N900?
this isnt a forum dedicated to a penguin and n900 only, its a forum, just like most forums that provide information, whether information to buy a device, continue to use a device, compare, build etc.

come back when you have something valuable to contribute rather than being a troll, ie. troll = knob.