View Single Post
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by kanishou View Post
It works for me, so I guess that is a bug that was fixed in the meantime.
So you're using a N9? Sweet. The N950 does not have images for newer versions. So for now I'm stuck to that Paste button so at least I can still paste from other apps

Hm, but most apps hide the arrow when it's not needed. I guess it does no harm, but consider that the first view is probably the one which users see most (by far), so every little bit of less clutter helps. And if you switch to a sheet for the edit view, then the "about" and "settings" views will be the only ones with a back button. It hardly seems worth it to me for that.
That's a good point. I'll probably remove that button.

Title yes, but you can drop the additional text.
http://www.developer.nokia.com/swipe...html#category0
Ah, now that makes sense

Thanks again for the app, I'm using it for my shopping already with the N9 and it makes it a lot more fun. I'm just nitpicking a lot because I think that simple apps like this are a good opportunity to get all the little details right and set a good example for other community apps.
I'm glad you're "nitpicking", because that will help me get the app as good as it can become. I always appreciate good feedback.

I've already added the tickets for enhancements on the project page. So they will hopefully be implemented in a foreseeable future.