View Single Post
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Beirut
Originally Posted by admiral0 View Post
I will never ever install nitdroid for 3 reasons:
1. Maemo > Android. No discussion. When you'll run X11/wayland under android maybe we'll talk.
2. *****y community. If you say some thing doesn't work or ask about it all you get is "ZOMG YOU ***** YOU DON'T RESPECT DEV'S WORK!!!!"
3. Absolutely no documentation nor news. Only channel is drunkdebugger's twitter feed...

Btw, the problem with calls is getting a wrapper to ofono from android, and because android has no real portable middleware it's difficult. Nitdroid has to run a pulseaudio server and that's not easy either...
well... your 100% right but i installed nitroid because i hate the ****ing maemo!!!! LAGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALAG it effen LAGS A LOT... for example i lock my n900 using maemo unlock it then the ****ing cpu stays at 100% for 10 sec maybe moaar sometimes all your widgets on your screen disappear and the best thing is that there is this stupid bug... when you turn on your music from the media player widget then turn it off and then someone calls you and hangs up or whatever... guess what the stupid music player turns on by itself!!! stupid n900 FU!!
anw i didnt really understand what you said at the end >.> like ok im lebanese but i studied english at school and i go to the american university in lebanon buuuutttt not a word haha sry!
uuhhhmmm no offense btw