View Single Post
Originally Posted by jpala16 View Post
Could I wait until tomorrow? NO.
Well, I tried this without success, of course. I succeded in installing Nitdroid to the 1GB card at first try (LOL). I see the Nitdroid item. It shows several lines of output, and something fails. Once it output a fullscreen terminal-like message stating that it couldn't mount the device (that's what I remember). Maybe I could touch here and there on some relevant files and convert an installation of Nitdroid on 1GB to a 16GB one.
This is impossible with my knowledge by now.
Thanks for all. It had to be the card as I was sure mrbilli and others were right in their instructions. Sorry for making dirty this thread from the start...

EDIT: I entered Android in the 1 GB SDcard and configured some settings. Then I rebooted to Maemo. Then I copied all the files from the 1GB to the 16GB. Rebooted and initiated Nitdroid but could only get the Android logo and some blinking on it. I thought I made it. This a continuous "I feel lucky" while I'm hitting my head to a hard wall. I give up.

Once again I suffer the same as you do, I tried this way and it seemed to have been going fine until I tried to run installation and the FAILURE.Bailing out message comes up It has to be a problem with the 16gb class 10 cards because that's EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE. Its a F&L brand and I dont have another card and didnt bother to purchase another one given that this is what was recommended. I've formatted and formatted....siigghhh. Money down the draIn..smt I am going to attempt this ONE.MORE.TIME...for the night..thank you mrbilli for helping. but Idk Ill try one more time

The Following User Says Thank You to galogeek For This Useful Post: