View Single Post
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
The only really reliable ways to back-up the Tab are either 1) Titanium Backup (and you CAN use dropbox, if you don't want to store onto the SD card... but if I'm not mistaken, it still needs space on the SD card to store it even if it's temporarily). or 2) ClockworkMod (after converting to ext4 from rfs)--but definitely needs the SD card.

Alternatively, mind you I've never done this though, I think you might be able to use adb to create dd images on the SD card, then transfer them to your PC.
I don't seem to be able to use Clockwork Mod. I tried to use it to reset my faulty battery metre but it does not do anything when I boot into recovery mode. Any option I select the android man cones up but nothing loads up or happens. I don't know if it is because there is no right Tab option for me in Clockwork. The only options are Tab Verizon, AT&T and t-mobile but my Tab is sim free and Non-US anyway. Tried all three and could not get Clockwork to work on my Tab with any. Or am I missing something?

The Following User Says Thank You to etuoyo For This Useful Post: