View Single Post
i'm new to this apps. just installed it today and i think i like it. however there are several things i might need to point out
i've found similar posts asking the same questions on earlier pages, however i still haven't found the expected answers yet (honestly i didn't read every single post in this thread. it's 70+ pages, so i'd missed some )

overall i like this apps. it's just the gui, i don't quite comfortable using it (big buttons, non-hildonized menu ie. you have to tap the big yellow button to back to prev page or instead of combo box, you have to tap a button until it choose the desired option)
i know you did this for "big finger friendly" feature, but it would be great if you could provide a theme that more n900-like

i found a 3rd party theme called modrana-theme-ios. though i've never get any screenshot of this, i tried to install it but seems it's not working for the latest version of modrana
there are only 2 themes available (default and night) and theme-ios is installed at /opt/modrana/icons/bitmap instead of /opt/modrana/themes
could be it's built for earlier version of modrana and no longer compatible with the new one. but can anybody tell me how to use it for this new version of modrana?

and for offline map download using gmapcatcher as told at some posts at earlier pages, how do i export it to modrana since it seems that they both using different file structure?

thanks