View Single Post
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Peterborough, UK
I'm afraid the distortion on calls still may be an ongoing problem - iDont has had at least one, and I did this afternoon too. However this may have been related to my running the "closer-to-original" version of the 330-to-350 patch (I've reverted to the old version), or running the timer at 100 Hz (I've now raised it to 300 again, as both iDont and myself agree it's a worthwhile compromise and doesn't appear to reduce battery life), or even from testing the BFQ v2 scheduler that I've successfully backported?

Regarding BTRFS, I'd love to backport it, but I am nowhere near a good enough kernel "hacker" to even attempt it. The BFQ and -ck patchsets were relatively easy to backport (especially with BFQ as I had a "reference" 2.6.28 version to work from), and the ext4 fixes had already been backported by someone else (I just had to figure which ones had and hadn't already been applied)..

PS I do have some weird problem with fcam-drivers, and I too have Catorise installed, but I haven't yet had chance to really dig into the issue properly.