View Single Post
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by jgbreezer View Post
Yes, I've seen it bring up a banner for new tweets loaded when the app had been quit ages ago
Yeah I've seen this it seems to be related to the threading. Witter tries to close all the threads on close but getting tweets is a slow process so it can get stuck still working away on that thread. Once the process is finished the thread closes but you still get the banner.

A couple more I've seen recently - the window stack handling seems to be a little worse than the last version Daniel released, sometimes it gets confused and needs multiple 'back' clicks; the newer windows perhaps aren't tidying up the stack properly or something happens in between them appearing and being closed which confuses them.
I've seen this issue as well, I don't think the windows are being cleaned up properly. I'm working on a reliable way to recreate this issue so that I can properly debug it.

Also when you use multiple accounts, if you switch a different account to be active when you're looking at one account's tweet page (whichever tab you're in), it doesn't update the home screen with the main stats on for the new account, and I'm not sure if it updates the tweets for the new account either.
I don't use multiple accounts so thanks for bringing this up, I'll look into it.

I should probably file these on garage... (but bet I won't).
It would be great if you could but I've seen them here so no problem.