View Single Post
Originally Posted by Estel View Post

Yes, You're missing that vi_ post wasn't aimed at helping anyone. So bloat count caused by him increased +1 post above what i written here...

Kerlen-power v23 is still in testing just because former developer dropped it without any notice, and other package maintainers doesn't want to give maintainer rights to pali or anyone else. So, It's outdated as hell. Current version of kernel-power that can be considered "Stable" is v46, you can find it in devel.

Also, outside repositories, there is v46wl1 version, that incorporates bleeding-edge wifi drivers - allow to use packet injections, like aircrack-ng thing. The only difference is because injection drivers modules were added, so it's also stable.

Kernel-power from pali is v47 and it got wl1 things also, and its in extras-devel. You're encouraged to try it and report problems, but keep in mind all extras-devel warnings. Also, please search this thread before posting bug report - maybe this bug was already posted.

[Off-topic]
Thank You for Your question, cause because of this my post is not as useless as it was before, thanks to vi_...
[/Off-topic]
I can't find v46 in extras-devel .... v47 is there, but if I try and install it, I just get an error message, saying it can't install because of conflicting application packages (kernel-modules-maemo and kernel-maemo).