maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Jolla enthusiasm Dave999 got banned by Jolla (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=100515)

TMavica 2018-10-23 21:54

Jolla enthusiasm Dave999 got banned by Jolla

this is a very bad news...

benny1967 2018-10-24 07:03

Re: Jolla enthusiasm Dave999 got banned by Jolla

While I don't know where (TJC? Blog? Facebook? ...) and why and if at all, it would be good news if true. They have a responsibility not only to protect their community, but to keep their sites clean from illegal activities. This guy has crossed several red lines in the past, again and again, and some action by Jolla was long overdue. (I blocked him here on TMO years ago. He's only destructive.)

TMavica 2018-10-24 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by benny1967 (Post 1549639)
While I don't know where (TJC? Blog? Facebook? ...) and why and if at all, it would be good news if true. They have a responsibility not only to protect their community, but to keep their sites clean from illegal activities. This guy has crossed several red lines in the past, again and again, and some action by Jolla was long overdue. (I blocked him here on TMO years ago. He's only destructive.)

tgc
blocked https://together.jolla.com/users/7947/dave999/

Dave999 2018-10-24 10:30

What? I didn’t get Banned. I deleted my Jolla Account. You can click delete account. Should say deleted, destroyed, banned or atleast scammed but Blocked is cool to I guess.

Cant trust that russian scammers. And apparently not this thread title either ;)

Now, what to do??? :D

We need truly indipendent alternative to Android/iOS. Sailfish lost it’s track.

BluesLee 2018-10-24 11:58

A guy on this planet would call this thread fake news :-)

endsormeans 2018-10-24 12:44

Hm

"...he's only destructive .."

Perhaps I have not noticed this stated ...only destructive behaviour ..
Or perhaps I have been wilfully blind.
But instead of these uncorroborated slanders being said...how about some linked posts by Dave to back up such statements.

Now ...
If anyone wishes to aim some kind of proof...
Say...at his angst concerning Jolla ...his support...and the money he invested and his issues at getting a refund ...
I think that is not fair.
Anyone putting down good money is due either the product they put in for...
Or the valid right to be very very upset...
And to voice that upset.
And considerimg the cost nowadays in investing in downpayments on startups...
I would say the validly upset have the legitimate right to get the exact value of their publicly voiced upset for a VERY long time.
If those running said projects do not wish legitimately voiced upset...and attempt or succeed in silencing it...
It does no justice to either party.

If Dave was upset over his Jolla investment..and repeatedly voiced it...IS STILL voicing it.
I don't blame him.

It will most certainly be a long long long time before I calm down over the neo fiiasco...
If ever.

So please .. show posts where Dave wasn't justified in his behaviour...especially where there wasn't a previous relatable stimulus

Dave999 2018-10-24 15:05

Destructive in some ways yes. Productive in others ways. And both loyal supporter and buyer of all things jolla. I would say I’m dissruptive and Something Jolla wanted to be but failed along the way.

I wonder WHO will try to make it and brake it next.
Amazon OS? A aws lambda mobile OS running in the cloud accompanied by an A.I. developed by the Orions?

Anyone owning amazon stocks?

mscion 2018-10-24 15:24

I can attest to Dave999's (or is it really Dave666's) posts being destructive. I lost both an arm and a leg reading them. They just exploded right off me with a big bang after reading something he said about aliens. Plus my eyesight is going bad, but that may be due to something else...

Dave999 2018-10-24 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscion (Post 1549652)
I can attest to Dave999's (or is it really Dave666's) posts being destructive. I lost both an arm and a leg reading them. They just exploded right off me with a big bang after reading something he said about aliens. Plus my eyesight is going bad, but that may be due to something else...

Was it my big bang theory occistrated by Aliens?

Hope you are doing fine now.

Imagine if I created a thread like this about jolla. Then I would be destructive. now some poeple think it’s great.

To me that is amazing and one of the cool things with forums. Poeple can post stuff and read what they like. Loosing an arm in the process might occur but no need to get personal.

If you change Dave999 to trump you might even get sued. We can’t have that.

(And with that I didn’t mean mscoin going personal but as a general remark since that usually never ends well unfortunately)

juiceme 2018-10-24 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave999 (Post 1549653)
(And with that I didn’t mean mscoin going personal but as a general remark since that usually never ends well unfortunately)

I wonder what can one buy with mscoin? Some msstuff obviously.
Other than that, is it freedy tradeable currency, or somehow mslimited?