maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Community (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   # of bug reports not showing up in Profile on Maemo.org (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=34762)

Venomrush 2009-11-19 15:13

# of bug reports not showing up in Profile on Maemo.org

Any ideas why my number of bugs reports @ bugszilla [bugs.maemo.org] aren't showing up in http://maemo.org/profile/view/venomrush ?

I believe something else are missing as well, mine doesn't have too many stat details.
Cheers

pelago 2009-11-19 16:48

Re: # of bug reports not showing up in Profile on Maemo.org

I think the synchronisation is periodic (possibly daily, possibly less frequent), so if you've only just got a bugs.maemo.org account and started making bug reports, it will take a while before they appear in your maemo.org profile.

Texrat 2009-11-19 17:06

Actually I have made numerous reports going back for quite a while and just noticed mine aren't showing either...

sjgadsby 2009-11-19 17:35

Just a guess:
Bugzilla uses a separate login system based upon email address. Those of you who are having problems, do you have the email address you used as your userid in Bugzilla as one of your email addresses in your maemo.org profile?

Texrat 2009-11-19 17:37

I do... but there does seem to be a problem there: I am getting emails sent to 2 different addresses even though I recently removed one...

sjgadsby 2009-11-19 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texrat (Post 382471)
I am getting emails sent to 2 different addresses even though I recently removed one...

Who or what is sending email to those two different email addresses? I'm not aware of anything outside of voting, summit, and device program messages that should be getting addressed based upon information in your maemo.org profile.

Texrat 2009-11-19 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjgadsby (Post 382480)
Who or what is sending email to those two different email addresses? I'm not aware of anything outside of voting, summit, and device program messages that should be getting addressed based upon information in your maemo.org profile.

I'll have to look into it for more, but bug report updates were still going to my old email address after I changed it. Not sure if they still are; have not seen any for a while.

sjgadsby 2009-11-19 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texrat (Post 382490)
I'll have to look into it for more, but bug report updates were still going to my old email address after I changed it.

Bugzilla does appear to know you now by the email address at your own domain, not your old Nokia address. If I recall correctly though, not long ago you changed most Maemo-related things to point to your account on Ovi. Just to confirm, your maemo.org profile includes both your Ovi address and your address at your web host?

Venomrush 2009-11-19 18:44

I believed I changed mine too.
I ensured that they're both the same now, still not getting any updates.

sjgadsby, would you be able to check if there are anything wrong with mine?

Texrat 2009-11-19 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjgadsby (Post 382563)
Bugzilla does appear to know you now by the email address at your own domain, not your old Nokia address. If I recall correctly though, not long ago you changed most Maemo-related things to point to your account on Ovi. Just to confirm, your maemo.org profile includes both your Ovi address and your address at your web host?

Actually I only want the Ovi address used... maybe I didn't update bugzilla. I did garage, here, et al. Oy this account thing is so exasperating...