maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   SailfishOS (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Keyboard layouts for Jolla's Sailfish OS (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91917)

Bundyo 2013-12-02 21:50

Keyboard layouts for Jolla's Sailfish OS

So, it is that time of the year again - Jolla's Sailfish OS seems to be shipping with 12 languages/keyboard layouts only and its up to us to create the additional ones we need.

Bulgarian Phonetic

Obligatory screenshot:
http://bundyo.org/jolla/layouts/jolla_bg_layout.png

RPM file (install with a file manager or with zypper/pkcon-local in Terminal):
http://bundyo.org/jolla/layouts/bulg...1-1.noarch.rpm
Updated RPM with fixed predictions in Sailfish OS 1.0.5.16:
http://bundyo.org/jolla/layouts/bulg...2-1.noarch.rpm

If you prefer manual installation:
Layout file:
http://bundyo.org/jolla/layouts/bg.qml

BG conf file (no need to modify the layouts.conf, as it gets replaced on updates and all conf files in the layouts folder get parsed by the server):
http://bundyo.org/jolla/layouts/bg.conf

For now both go to (dunno the user location yet):
/usr/share/maliit/plugins/com/jolla/layouts/

and just restart afterwards. You can also do
Code:

systemctl --user restart maliit-server.service
as a user or just
Code:

killall maliit-server
as root.

Greek layout by qwazix here

Czech qwertz & qwerty layouts by Kaacz here

Catalan layout by fri here

French-Swiss layout by Jordi here

Hungarian layout with arrows by cstom here

Hungarian QWERTZ layout by Venemo here

Latvian layout by ajajaij here

Estonian layout by cstom here

French "ergonomic" layout fr-bépo by RbN here

Arabic layout by MSameer here

Colemak layout by notconfusing here

Hebrew layout by Schturman here

German layout with arrows and other enhancements by anyone here

Croatian layout by igor_b here

Solution for accents with multiple dead keys by Venemo here

RPM packages for many of the layouts in this thread made available in Open Repos by Penguin. More here

I can add more layouts to the thread, until we properly package them and submit them to the Jolla Harbour, you can post them below.

Dave999 2013-12-02 21:52

Re: Keyboard layouts for Jolla's Sailfish OS

Any way to add arrows?

Silwer 2013-12-02 22:06

Can the Mesinput ones be used? For example: http://www.mesinput.com/viewlayouts/layout/426014

Bundyo 2013-12-02 22:07

Hmm, arrows functionality doesn't seem to be exposed directly, but since the whole thing is in QML, I suspect arrow keys would be quite possible...

kollin 2013-12-02 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bundyo (Post 1391928)
So, it is that time of the year again - Jolla's Sailfish OS seems to be shipping with 12 languages/keyboard layouts only and its up to us to create the additional ones we need.

Here is the first layout - Bulgarian Phonetic.

For now goes to (dunno the user location yet):
/usr/share/maliit/plugins/com/jolla/layouts/

You should also modify the layouts.conf at the same location and add the Bulgarian layout description:

Code:

[bg.qml]
name=Български
languageCode=BG

and restart afterwards.

I can add more layouts to the thread, until we properly package them and submit them to the Jolla Harbour, you can post them below.

Thank you!
Arrows and ctrl key for copy and paste would be nice, if it's possible!
Thaks god this is not БДС layout! :D

Bundyo 2013-12-02 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silwer (Post 1391937)
Can the Mesinput ones be used? For example: http://www.mesinput.com/viewlayouts/layout/426014

Doesn't seem so, as the new layouts are in QML and the MesInput ones in XML. I guess someone from Jolla can confirm/deny this.

Bundyo 2013-12-02 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by kollin (Post 1391939)
Thank you!
Arrows and ctrl key for copy and paste would be nice, if it's possible!
Thaks god this is not БДС layout! :D

I'll see about the arrows, but copy paste buttons are shown on the top of the keyboard anyway when you select something, so no need for that.

justadude 2013-12-02 22:58

Any plans of a swype layout for the keyboard? Thanks

gsalone 2013-12-03 06:31

Don't forget Greek layout :-)

droll 2013-12-03 07:27

swype is more than just a layout. there's quite some logic going on in the background to process the swipes you make (you can read the patent filing here -> http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7453439.pdf)

Schturman 2013-12-03 08:31

Bundyo, can you share the original EN file please. I want create Hebrew vkb.
Thanks

Bundyo 2013-12-03 09:59

Here you are:
http://bundyo.org/jolla/layouts/en.qml

juiceme 2013-12-03 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bundyo (Post 1391945)
I'll see about the arrows, but copy paste buttons are shown on the top of the keyboard anyway when you select something, so no need for that.

Actually, if you go to for example here in TMO and reply to a posting, you cannot select/copy/paste anything in the text editor window of the browser. Hence, arrows would be extremely useful!

Bundyo 2013-12-03 12:53

Yeah, would probably help :D (also the arrows should be able to work with shift pressed). This however is a browser bug and would probably be fixed. Actually the browser does have quite a few bugs, I wonder if they have a public bug tracker for it...

Schturman 2013-12-03 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bundyo (Post 1392068)

Thank you, please can you post screenshot of english vkb, like you post on the first post.
Thanks

salyavin 2013-12-09 19:02

Japanese I could use, I wonder of the add on from N9 could be ported or even just be repackaged.

ZogG 2013-12-09 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schturman (Post 1392038)
Bundyo, can you share the original EN file please. I want create Hebrew vkb.
Thanks

AFAIK there is no hebrew/arabic support yet, as it needs fonts and RTL support

Schturman 2013-12-09 19:29

Yep.. :( Bundyo already checked...

MSameer 2013-12-09 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZogG (Post 1394198)
AFAIK there is no hebrew/arabic support yet, as it needs fonts and RTL support

Fonts are there. droid sans Arabic and droid sans Hebrew :)

I don't know Hebrew but browser renders Arabic without issues and I think it should be fine for Hebrew too.

However sailfish native apps show Arabic text as squares. I think this is a fontconfig issue but I am yet to get to the bottom of it.

I also assume Hebrew will have the same issues but I haven't tried.

RTL as in mirroring the UI (I am a native Arabic speaker so I know what RTL is) but I am not sure what's meant by it in this context ?

Bundyo 2013-12-10 04:57

Probably writing from right to left in input fields?

Also, when I tested, the keyboard showed the hebrew characters as squares, maybe it uses different font by default? Can we change the font in the QML layout file?

Schturman 2013-12-10 05:34

Bundyo, thanks for tests..
If someone else want to test Hebrew vkb, here is a files:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../Jolla1/he.qml
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Jolla1/he2.qml

ZogG 2013-12-10 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSameer (Post 1394309)
Fonts are there. droid sans Arabic and droid sans Hebrew :)

I don't know Hebrew but browser renders Arabic without issues and I think it should be fine for Hebrew too.

However sailfish native apps show Arabic text as squares. I think this is a fontconfig issue but I am yet to get to the bottom of it.

I also assume Hebrew will have the same issues but I haven't tried.

RTL as in mirroring the UI (I am a native Arabic speaker so I know what RTL is) but I am not sure what's meant by it in this context ?

It as discussed with sailors on IRC, as well there is difference between browser and system. I have sailfish on n950 and mails with hebrew do not display any hebrew :\

MSameer 2013-12-10 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bundyo (Post 1394357)
Probably writing from right to left in input fields?

Also, when I tested, the keyboard showed the hebrew characters as squares, maybe it uses different font by default? Can we change the font in the QML layout file?

I can write Arabic fine (Did not try much) so there is still something I don't understand.

The issue with Hebrew is seems to be related to the Arabic issue too.

Droid sans hebrew and droid sans arabic are both being "merged" into droid sans family by fontconfig. Silica uses another font which is assigned explicitly via font.fontFamily

I noticed that arabic shows fine if I install another font OR if I remove the fontconfig family merging XML snippet.

I am yet to understand why this is happening. If someone can dig then please do too :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZogG (Post 1394393)
It as discussed with sailors on IRC, as well there is difference between browser and system. I have sailfish on n950 and mails with hebrew do not display any hebrew :\

Seems I have missed that discussion. Who did you talk to?

I am not surprised here because browser does its own rendering

ZogG 2013-12-10 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSameer (Post 1394460)
I can write Arabic fine (Did not try much) so there is still something I don't understand.

The issue with Hebrew is seems to be related to the Arabic issue too.

Droid sans hebrew and droid sans arabic are both being "merged" into droid sans family by fontconfig. Silica uses another font which is assigned explicitly via font.fontFamily

I noticed that arabic shows fine if I install another font OR if I remove the fontconfig family merging XML snippet.

I am yet to understand why this is happening. If someone can dig then please do too :)

Seems I have missed that discussion. Who did you talk to?

I am not surprised here because browser does its own rendering

i think it was "special"
We were told that there is ticket for that, as well as arabic would be little bit more difficult than hebrew coz of kerning (i'm noobie so not sure what is what and who is who :) )

qwazix 2013-12-17 15:48

Ελληνικά

Code:

import QtQuick 2.0
import ".."

KeyboardLayout {
    KeyboardRow {
        CharacterKey { caption: ";"; captionShifted: ":"; symView: "1"; symView2: "€" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "ς"; captionShifted: "€"; symView: "2"; symView2: "£" }
        AccentedCharacterKey { caption: "ε"; captionShifted: "Ε"; symView: "3"; symView2: "$"; accents: "έ"; accentsShifted: "Έ"; deadKeyAccents: "´έ"; deadKeyAccentsShifted: "´Έ"  }
        CharacterKey { caption: "ρ"; captionShifted: "Ρ"; symView: "4"; symView2: "¥" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "τ"; captionShifted: "Τ"; symView: "5"; symView2: "₹" }
        AccentedCharacterKey { caption: "υ"; captionShifted: "Υ"; symView: "6"; symView2: "%"; accents: "ύϋΰ"; accentsShifted: "Ϋ"; deadKeyAccents: "´ύ"; deadKeyAccentsShifted: "´Ύ"  }
        CharacterKey { caption: "θ"; captionShifted: "Θ"; symView: "7"; symView2: "<"; }
        AccentedCharacterKey { caption: "ι"; captionShifted: "Ι"; symView: "8"; symView2: ">"; accents: "ίϊΐ"; accentsShifted: "ΊΪ"; deadKeyAccents: "´ί"; deadKeyAccentsShifted: "´Ί"  }
        AccentedCharacterKey { caption: "ο"; captionShifted: "Ο"; symView: "9"; symView2: "["; accents: "ό"; accentsShifted: "Ό"; deadKeyAccents: "´ό"; deadKeyAccentsShifted: "´Ό"  }
        CharacterKey { caption: "π"; captionShifted: "Π"; symView: "0"; symView2: "]" }
    }

KeyboardRow {
        AccentedCharacterKey { caption: "α"; captionShifted: "Α"; symView: "*"; symView2: "`"; accents: "ά"; accentsShifted: "Ά"; deadKeyAccents: "´ά"; deadKeyAccentsShifted: "´Ά" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "σ"; captionShifted: "Σ"; symView: "#"; symView2: "^" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "δ"; captionShifted: "Δ"; symView: "+"; symView2: "|" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "φ"; captionShifted: "Φ"; symView: "-"; symView2: "_" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "γ"; captionShifted: "Γ"; symView: "="; symView2: "§" }
        AccentedCharacterKey { caption: "η"; captionShifted: "Η"; symView: "("; symView2: "{"; accents: "ή"; accentsShifted: "Ή"; deadKeyAccents: "´ή"; deadKeyAccentsShifted: "´Ή"  }
        CharacterKey { caption: "ξ"; captionShifted: "Ξ"; symView: ")"; symView2: "}" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "κ"; captionShifted: "Κ"; symView: "~"; symView2: "°" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "λ"; captionShifted: "Λ"; symView: "!"; symView2: "¡" }
        DeadKey { id: deadKey; caption: "´"; captionShifted: "¨";}
    }

KeyboardRow {
        ShiftKey {}

CharacterKey { caption: "ζ"; captionShifted: "Ζ"; symView: "@"; symView2: "«" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "χ"; captionShifted: "Χ"; symView: "&"; symView2: "»" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "ψ"; captionShifted: "Ψ"; symView: "/"; symView2: "÷"}
        AccentedCharacterKey { caption: "ω"; captionShifted: "Ω"; symView: "\\"; symView2: "“"; accents: "ώ"; accentsShifted: "Ώ"; deadKeyAccents: "´ώ"; deadKeyAccentsShifted: "´Ώ"  }
        CharacterKey { caption: "β"; captionShifted: "Β"; symView: "\""; symView2: "”" }
        CharacterKey { caption: "ν"; captionShifted: "Ν"; symView: ";"; symView2: "„"}
        CharacterKey { caption: "μ"; captionShifted: "Μ"; symView: ":"; symView2: "·" }

BackspaceKey {}
    }

KeyboardRow {
        SymbolKey {
            width: symbolKeyWidthNarrow
        }
        CharacterKey {
            caption: "'"
            captionShifted: "'"
            width: punctuationKeyWidthNarrow
            fixedWidth: true
        }
        CharacterKey {
            caption: ","
            captionShifted: ","
            separator: false
        }
        SpacebarKey {
        }
        CharacterKey {
            caption: "."
            captionShifted: "."
            separator: false
        }
        EnterKey {}
    }
}

qwazix 2013-12-18 18:37

1 Attachment(s)
If you want to switch quick between two layouts, insert this
Code:

KeyBase {
            Image{
                source: "globe.png";
                anchors.centerIn: parent;       
            }
            onClicked: {canvas.layoutRow.switchLayout(0); canvas.updateIMArea()}
        }

in your spacebar row in both layouts you want. Don't forget to change the number to your target layout in each one.

I'm sure it can be automated so that it can be inserted once in the SpaceBarRow.qml and toggle between any two layouts, but it works for me as is, so I'm leaving the better implementation as an exercise for the reader :-P

Nikos Alexandris 2013-12-20 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsalone (Post 1392013)
Don't forget Greek layout :-)

+1 | 2nd Greek User :-)

cquence 2013-12-20 14:19

What did you use to edit the layouts.conf file? I copied the file across to the phone's "documents" folder and tried to open it with a text editor from the PC without success...

Kaacz 2013-12-21 00:24

?!? layouts.conf is simple unix text file. I use Linux on PC, I am happy... Same end of line, same UTF-8 code base. :)

PS: i hate when people say something as "I use PC" without OS specification. Not, for me not PC==Windows. PC is HW for many OS. :)

Kaacz 2013-12-21 02:02

Now I create Czech qwerty layout with two deadkeys, near same as I have on N9/Harmattan. I found bug in 'AccentedCharacterKey.qml'. Or I don't know how is right way to define deadKeysAccents for more then one deadkey. :p

I make little patch:

Code:

//  original code - i don't know what is mean ..
//    property string _accentedText: _deadAccentIndex > -1 && !keyboard.inSymView ? _deadKeyAccents.substr(_deadAccentIndex*2+1, 1) : ""

//  code for definition  deadKeyAccents: "´éˇě"
//    property string _accentedText: _deadAccentIndex > -1 && !keyboard.inSymView ? _deadKeyAccents.substr(_deadAccentIndex+1, 1) : ""

//  code for definition  deadKeyAccents: "´ˇéě"
property string _accentedText: _deadAccentIndex > -1 && !keyboard.inSymView ? _deadKeyAccents.substr((_deadKeyAccents.length/2)+_deadAccentIndex, 1) : ""

https://together.jolla.com/question/...n-one-deadkey/

Second version Czech qwertz & qwerty vkb with two deadkeys here as example
(second release with own files to avoid collision with originals):

Look at Screenshots :)

Put to dir /usr/share/maliit/plugins/com/jolla this:
- AccentedCharacterKey2.qml patched for more then one deadkey
- DeadKey2.qml with better recognition on layout.

Put to dir /usr/share/maliit/plugins/com/jolla/layouts this:
- cz.qml
- cz_qwerty.qml
- 1_custom_czech.conf file (no need to edit original layouts.conf, maliit load any .conf file in this dir).

Edit 2014-01-15: fixed cz layout and move some spec chars in both layouts .. improved DeadKey look.
Edit 2014-01-22: created own *2.qml files to avoid conflict with original, created own 'layout.conf'.

Edit: 2014-01-31: fixed cz.qml (qwertz) layout to proper use AccentedCharacterKey2.qml (fixed version).
Bug for more deadkeys still not fixed in update 1.0.3.8.

J4ZZ 2013-12-21 02:54

Hi there,

I just wanted to ask if we can also add/collect layouts for terminal here.
I can only choose between english and finnish layout for terminal. But I really would love to have my qwertz keyboard back. ;)

Regards

J4ZZ

Bundyo 2013-12-21 07:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by J4ZZ (Post 1399323)
Hi there,

I just wanted to ask if we can also add/collect layouts for terminal here.
I can only choose between english and finnish layout for terminal. But I really would love to have my qwertz keyboard back. ;)

Regards

J4ZZ

Sure, if someone contributed them. I'll edit the first post later today.

czdosi 2013-12-21 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaacz (Post 1399320)
Now I create Czech qwerty layout with two deadkeys, near same as I have on N9/Harmattan. I found bug in 'AccentedCharacterKey.qml'. Or I don't know how is right way to define deadKeysAccents for more then one deadkey. :p

I make little patch:

Code:

//  original - i don't know what is mean ..
//    property string _accentedText: _deadAccentIndex > -1 && !keyboard.inSymView ? _deadKeyAccents.substr(_deadAccentIndex*2+1, 1) : ""

//  for definition  deadKeyAccents: "´ˇéě"
property string _accentedText: _deadAccentIndex > -1 && !keyboard.inSymView ? _deadKeyAccents.substr((_deadKeyAccents.length/2)+_deadAccentIndex, 1) : ""

First version Czech qwertz & qwerty vkb with two deadkeys here as example:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kbg36393fynqnr/cz.qml
https://www.dropbox.com/s/az43mdxkprv1r7o/cz_qwerty.qml

added to layouts.conf:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9r1oiyu8p30ahyr/layouts.conf

and AccentedCharacterKey.qml patched for more then one deadkey:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/58mruc40se...aracterKey.qml

Screenshots:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6tpseufxj...1221030722.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8u7hjusmll...1221030733.png

Hi Kaacz! :-) I think that original idea was to store accents like key => value array. So accent should be before accented char.
Code:

deadKeyAccents: "´éˇě"
But there is probably bug in AccentedCharacterKey.qml -- "*2" shouldn't be there.
Code:

// Original: property string _accentedText: _deadAccentIndex > -1 && !keyboard.inSymView ? _deadKeyAccents.substr(_deadAccentIndex*2+1, 1) : ""
property string _accentedText: _deadAccentIndex > -1 && !keyboard.inSymView ? _deadKeyAccents.substr(_deadAccentIndex+1, 1) : ""

Which works nicely. :-)

My changed files are there: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web

matimilko 2013-12-22 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by justadude (Post 1391958)
Any plans of a swype layout for the keyboard? Thanks

I'm also waiting for SWYPE. After N9 with swype for two years is now all writing like hard work ...

Bundyo 2013-12-22 19:55

FingerTerm default layouts:
http://www.bundyo.org/jolla/layouts/FingerTerm/

they go to ~/.config/FingerTerm/

fri 2013-12-23 10:18

Hi,

here's my version for a catalan layout (copy this file ca.qml in /usr/share/maliit/plugins/com/jolla/layouts/):

http://ubuntuone.com/7Bz8nNQLec0EIfnf7MRGsV

and remember to add this lines for the layouts.conf file:

Code:

[ca.qml]
name=Català
languageCode=CA

it has [ç] and apostrophe ['] as main keys, and a preference for [à] accent. Also, hold apostrophe to get [-]. Also, hold [L] to get [·] (punt volat) to write correctly the [l·l] phoneme :D

And another question: Has anyone figured out how to tweak the whole dictionary to get predictive text in any language we want?

rventura 2013-12-24 05:50

eyboard layouts for Jolla's Sailfish OS

Installed! Thanks fri!

Quote:

Originally Posted by fri (Post 1399884)
Hi,

here's my version for a catalan layout (copy this file ca.qml in /usr/share/maliit/plugins/com/jolla/layouts/):

http://ubuntuone.com/7Bz8nNQLec0EIfnf7MRGsV

and remember to add this lines for the layouts.conf file:

Code:

[ca.qml]
name=Català
languageCode=CA

it has [ç] and apostrophe ['] as main keys, and a preference for [à] accent. Also, hold apostrophe to get [-]. Also, hold [L] to get [·] (punt volat) to write correctly the [l·l] phoneme :D

And another question: Has anyone figured out how to tweak the whole dictionary to get predictive text in any language we want?

Bundyo 2013-12-24 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by fri (Post 1399884)

Did you manage to find it? I couldn't, at least yet.

Nikos Alexandris 2013-12-24 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwazix (Post 1397706)
Ελληνικά

Code:

import qtquick 2.0
import ".."

keyboardlayout {
    keyboardrow {
        characterkey { caption: ";"; captionshifted: ":"; symview: "1"; symview2: "€" }
        characterkey { caption: "ς"; captionshifted: "€"; symview: "2"; symview2: "£" }
        accentedcharacterkey { caption: "ε"; captionshifted: "Ε"; symview: "3"; symview2: "$"; accents: "έ"; accentsshifted: "Έ"; deadkeyaccents: "´έ"; deadkeyaccentsshifted: "´Έ"  }
        characterkey { caption: "ρ"; captionshifted: "Ρ"; symview: "4"; symview2: "¥" }
        characterkey { caption: "τ"; captionshifted: "Τ"; symview: "5"; symview2: "₹" }
        accentedcharacterkey { caption: "υ"; captionshifted: "Υ"; symview: "6"; symview2: "%"; accents: "ύϋΰ"; accentsshifted: "Ϋ"; deadkeyaccents: "´ύ"; deadkeyaccentsshifted: "´Ύ"  }
        characterkey { caption: "θ"; captionshifted: "Θ"; symview: "7"; symview2: "<"; }
        accentedcharacterkey { caption: "ι"; captionshifted: "Ι"; symview: "8"; symview2: ">"; accents: "ίϊΐ"; accentsshifted: "ΊΪ"; deadkeyaccents: "´ί"; deadkeyaccentsshifted: "´Ί"  }
        accentedcharacterkey { caption: "ο"; captionshifted: "Ο"; symview: "9"; symview2: "["; accents: "ό"; accentsshifted: "Ό"; deadkeyaccents: "´ό"; deadkeyaccentsshifted: "´Ό"  }
        characterkey { caption: "π"; captionshifted: "Π"; symview: "0"; symview2: "]" }
    }

keyboardrow {
        accentedcharacterkey { caption: "α"; captionshifted: "Α"; symview: "*"; symview2: "`"; accents: "ά"; accentsshifted: "Ά"; deadkeyaccents: "´ά"; deadkeyaccentsshifted: "´Ά" }
        characterkey { caption: "σ"; captionshifted: "Σ"; symview: "#"; symview2: "^" }
        characterkey { caption: "δ"; captionshifted: "Δ"; symview: "+"; symview2: "|" }
        characterkey { caption: "φ"; captionshifted: "Φ"; symview: "-"; symview2: "_" }
        characterkey { caption: "γ"; captionshifted: "Γ"; symview: "="; symview2: "§" }
        accentedcharacterkey { caption: "η"; captionshifted: "Η"; symview: "("; symview2: "{"; accents: "ή"; accentsshifted: "Ή"; deadkeyaccents: "´ή"; deadkeyaccentsshifted: "´Ή"  }
        characterkey { caption: "ξ"; captionshifted: "Ξ"; symview: ")"; symview2: "}" }
        characterkey { caption: "κ"; captionshifted: "Κ"; symview: "~"; symview2: "°" }
        characterkey { caption: "λ"; captionshifted: "Λ"; symview: "!"; symview2: "¡" }
        deadkey { id: Deadkey; caption: "´"; captionshifted: "¨";}
    }

keyboardrow {
        shiftkey {}

characterkey { caption: "ζ"; captionshifted: "Ζ"; symview: "@"; symview2: "«" }
        characterkey { caption: "χ"; captionshifted: "Χ"; symview: "&"; symview2: "»" }
        characterkey { caption: "ψ"; captionshifted: "Ψ"; symview: "/"; symview2: "÷"}
        accentedcharacterkey { caption: "ω"; captionshifted: "Ω"; symview: "\\"; symview2: "“"; accents: "ώ"; accentsshifted: "Ώ"; deadkeyaccents: "´ώ"; deadkeyaccentsshifted: "´Ώ"  }
        characterkey { caption: "β"; captionshifted: "Β"; symview: "\""; symview2: "”" }
        characterkey { caption: "ν"; captionshifted: "Ν"; symview: ";"; symview2: "„"}
        characterkey { caption: "μ"; captionshifted: "Μ"; symview: ":"; symview2: "·" }

backspacekey {}
    }

keyboardrow {
        symbolkey {
            width: Symbolkeywidthnarrow
        }
        characterkey {
            caption: "'"
            captionshifted: "'"
            width: Punctuationkeywidthnarrow
            fixedwidth: True
        }
        characterkey {
            caption: ","
            captionshifted: ","
            separator: False
        }
        spacebarkey {
        }
        characterkey {
            caption: "."
            captionshifted: "."
            separator: False
        }
        enterkey {}
    }
}

Ευχαριστώ πολύ :-)

tiempjuuh 2013-12-24 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bundyo (Post 1400206)
Did you manage to find it? I couldn't, at least yet.

At least I think, because of many references I found in /usr/share/maliit/, it uses Nuances XT9 prediction. XT9 is available in many languages, so that's good, but it's closed source and I can't find the place where the dictionaries are stored... :(

Maybe it's a good start to find out in which format they're stored, where they are located and if it is possible to add other languages, like Dutch. It could be doable since we've got an open source dictionary team, found here.