maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   SailfishOS (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Zopo Sailfish Device (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90869)

railroadmaster 2013-07-28 06:01

Zopo Sailfish Device

http://www.themobileindian.com/news/...-soon-to-India
Old article but still note worthy a sailfish device will be made by Zopo and it will be coming to India. I think a separate section for this device is justified if this device is released.

Dave999 2013-07-28 06:50

Re: Zopo Sailfish Device

Cool love to see jolla expand, waiting for their high end device with keyboard. Do we believe in this India phone.

nokiabot 2013-07-28 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave999 (Post 1362832)
Cool love to see jolla expand, waiting for their high end device with keyboard. Do we believe in this India phone.

you damm shut off :D... At least they are trying and the best i can see them in stores:D

AMD 2013-07-28 10:56

Well, I wish Samsung can ditch Android, work with Sailfish and Nokia take the Android ****, at least gain some acceptable position, and Jolla take number 1 :D

TheoX 2013-07-28 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by nokiabot (Post 1362955)
you damm shut off :D... At least they are trying and the best i can see them in stores:D

Yeah, about a few hours ago I read about that Microsoft is going to rebuild from scratch the new Windows Phone 9 OS and that is going to be launched soon. They said the same for WP8 OS, that is going to be a complete rebuild and it will not support WP7 hardware, and guess what, WP8 supports just fine the WP7 platform, and so will WP9 (when that time comes). So chill out, this is just another rumor, that blog needs organic visits from google and it found it's target.

Quote:

Well, I wish Samsung can ditch Android, work with Sailfish and Nokia take the Android ****, at least gain some acceptable position, and Jolla take number 1
Android is a good linux based OS, the pity part is that major companies like Samsung, HTC and whatever closes it just like WP. The only wild Android you can get is on the NEXUS devices. Get a nexus with a pure, unmodified Android and tell me, is it the same s*itty experience that you get on a company branded Android phone?

AMD 2013-07-28 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoX (Post 1363026)
Yeah, about a few hours ago I read about that Microsoft is going to rebuild from scratch the new Windows Phone 9 OS and that is going to be launched soon. They said the same for WP8 OS, that is going to be a complete rebuild and it will not support WP7 hardware, and guess what, WP8 supports just fine the WP7 platform, and so will WP9 (when that time comes). So chill out, this is just another rumor, that blog needs organic visits from google and it found it's target.

Android is a good linux based OS, the pity part is that major companies like Samsung, HTC and whatever closes it just like WP. The only wild Android you can get is on the NEXUS devices. Get a nexus with a pure, unmodified Android and tell me, is it the same s*itty experience that you get on a company branded Android phone?

Oh, you took my advice and didn't censor the whole word! :D Good girl :p

mikecomputing 2013-07-28 12:24

That post seems mistranslated. Sound more like they actually is talking about Jolla's own device.

Dave999 2014-03-07 22:28

So is this device dead or Alive?

inffy 2014-03-08 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoX (Post 1363026)

That is a load of bullcrap.

hardy_magnus 2014-03-08 08:31

really?
10 chars