maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   No room for Personal Attacks (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=6663)

YoDude 2007-06-07 12:35

Re: No room for Personal Attacks

Quote:

Originally Posted by euchreprof (Post 51399)
10 years ago on a euchre website where I had 6 top scores I got a death threat from another guy in Toronto... I gave him my exact address and welcomed him to come get some anytime. I didn't care if he did come and kill me. I have no fear and no shame in the game... just don't pat yourself on the back too hard for finding out I live in Toronto though. You want my address too? lol

No David that won't be necessary...

I was just saying. Give it a break.

WhatsTheScience 2007-06-07 13:32

Are there any types of attacks that we can do? I realize from the title of the post that personal attacks are out, but how about general attacks...?

got the n800 in march, found this forum the next day... tried to ask and answer some questions for a few weeks, but i found "insert general attack here." Anyhow, this is the first time i'm back and I find this 7 page long thread about nothing.

Well atleast you folks are using your tablets, huh?

euchreprof 2007-06-07 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoDude (Post 51406)
No David that won't be necessary...

I was just saying. Give it a break.

David? My name is James. Opps u tricked me again.

flareup 2007-06-07 15:56

this guy is ruining this forum.

I like the open self-regulating approach, but I for one wold be more than happy to see him banned as it is patently obvious that he's the same person as sapporobaby etc and is just making this place into a laughing stock.

sondjata 2007-06-07 16:09

"Well atleast you folks are using your tablets, huh"

ROFL

sapporobaby 2007-06-07 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by flareup (Post 51424)
this guy is ruining this forum.

I like the open self-regulating approach, but I for one wold be more than happy to see him banned as it is patently obvious that he's the same person as sapporobaby etc and is just making this place into a laughing stock.

It is unfounded accusations such as yours that are making this place into a laughing stock. As Reggie to post the IP addresses and see who is whom. For the most part I have stayed above this fray and read info where I needed it because I intend to purchase an IT when a better product than the N800 comes out, however, I have seen my name thrown about by the so-called "in the know" crowd. I consider this a personal attack and will point your very post to Reggie and see if he takes action against you. You can be the first test case. How is that for an accusation?

rheve 2007-06-07 16:58

Bla bla bla bla bla bla
What a bunch of useless crap.
Ridiculous, pathetic.