maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Buy & Sell (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   For sale: Nokia N9 64GB White, Made in Finland (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94264)

mmeow 2014-12-05 05:19

For sale: Nokia N9 64GB White, Made in Finland

If you're reading this message, then this item is still up for grabs. If no longer available, this post will be edited to reflect that.

Apologies in advance if this sounds cocky, but to avoid wasting both our times, please understand that I'm not under any pressure to sell, so if you're hunting for a bargain, this listing is not for you.

Item details:
Nokia N9 64GB White, imported from Expansys
Made in Finland
Pristine condition (full body case + screen protector since day 1)
Original box and accessories, including brand new charger (type C plug), USB cable, brand new earphones, leather pouch, manuals

Will include the following for free:
Genuine Nokia leather carrying case CP-571
Screen protector, already applied

Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/MMlF6
Note 1. USB cable was not photographed but will be included
Note 2. There's a small make do screen protector on the back covering the lens and the strip of silver. It will be removed if sold

Considering the rarity and condition of this particular unit, I will not accept any offers below USD3XX. I'm perfectly fine with holding on to it indefinitely. However, if you are genuinely interested in getting it off my hands, please feel free to PM me an offer (in USD).
Shipping costs will be quoted separately depending on location, please do NOT include shipping in offers. Buyer will be solely responsible for all custom/duty/taxes/paperwork incurred from importing.
Item is located in Taiwan

Additional info:
I know next to nothing about Linux or Meego/QT. I used it as a regular daily driver, calls, SMS, occasional web browsing, no tinkering or hacks... which is kind of a complete waste. While I'm happy to continue retain ownership because of everything it stands for (the last true Nokia), I believe I don't do it much justice as a non-developer/poweruser. It's such a beautiful, powerful, customizable device, still so much potential. So, after serious consideration, I've decided to post it up for sale in hopes that someone who sees the value in it will carry on the legacy.

Thank you!

n900hacker 2014-12-05 10:27

Re: For sale: Nokia N9 64GB White, Made in Finland

120 usd + shipping?

mousse04 2014-12-11 10:40

Hi, is it still on sale ?

mmeow 2014-12-11 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by mousse04 (Post 1451599)
Hi, is it still on sale ?

Yes, it is open to offers unless otherwise stated in the original post. Please feel free to PM me at any time if you're genuinely interested. :cool:

Thanks!

strategist 2014-12-12 05:26

dear OP,

pls post some original pics of the mobile and it will get sold in hours..

i am sure there are many who are willing to pay for this white unicorn///

regards

mousse04 2014-12-16 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by strategist (Post 1451760)
dear OP,

pls post some original pics of the mobile and it will get sold in hours..

i am sure there are many who are willing to pay for this white unicorn///

regards

Agree with this statement
Edit: Photos are already present :)

davisrases 2015-01-03 21:13

extremely sorry for bumping this thread or if it feels like spamming but it seems i don't have the rights to start a new thread for my requirement. I am from India and I own a nokia n9. I just noticed that the top of my phone has cracked. Can anyone help me out by letting me know from where i can buy a new housing in India.

Wikiwide 2015-01-14 03:54

Not sure.... On EBay, there are both White and Black ones.

Bumping...

Thank you. Best wishes.

tomislav 2015-02-12 10:52

can you pm me

matchojs85 2015-02-14 10:16

is stil actualy? :confused: